Animator vs Animation III Animator vs Animation III

This is my favourite of the three...

And I'm glad this is the final episode, quite while you're on top!

I truly admire not only the genius and cleverness of the concept and gags but the animation as well. It's tremendously sharp and snappy, smooth and easy to understand.

The timing with the Minesweeper's O Face as the red figure was stepping on the squares was impeccable. Great comedic pacing.

Very well done, sir. You have a trilogy that will go down in Internet history. You should very proud.

Derpcraft Derpcraft

Wowzers!

I've never played Minecraft, so I didn't understand some bits but you know what? It didn't matter! The timing, facial expressions and physical comedy were hilarious enough so I wasn't left out at all. A quality that is admirable; a parody enjoyable by all.

Above all else though, I appreciate this on an animation level. It was beautiful and a significant improvement from even Gamer Tonight Indie Dev! Loved how clean it looked; how vibrant the colouring was; and the exaggeration of poses, movement and expressions. That last one is something a lot of animators on here fail to do, resulting in very still, boring character animation but this was far from that. There was a lot of life in your characters.

Top notch job, Mr. Rubber Ninja, sir.

Yotam & Fantasia 03 Yotam & Fantasia 03

You guys are an awesome team.

And how the fuck did I not know about your podcast? D-loading that son' bitch now.

Awesome animations, by the way. Ya just gotta love Yotam's simple, cute animation style. I'm always a fan of improvised dialogue, there's an authenticity and natural feel to it that makes it funnier with the hesitations, talking over each other and stuff. Max is a comedy hero too, which was the icing on the cake for me.

Wicked job, dudes.

LazyMuffin responds:

About the podcast - It gets better. It also gets worse.

Thanks MKOF!

Exploding Cow Milk Crisis Exploding Cow Milk Crisis

What's with all the bad reviews?

I loved this! So energetic and beautifully animated. I have the upmost respect for people can program things like this. Well done!

The Last Stand. The Last Stand.

Okay

Overall this game was okay. Though I did find it a tad repetative, ehnce why I got bored very easily. I found the controls slighlty tricky, but it was okay. The graphics were great and a lot of effort put into the entire thing. Decent job.

A cup of cursors A cup of cursors

Nice one

Wow, you just got me to play with my cursor for about 10 minutes, and only a decent game like this could achieve that. Well done.

GeneralIvan's 09 Demo Reel GeneralIvan's 09 Demo Reel

Incredible.

These voices are so different from one another. You truly are talented.

Airship Airship

Wonderful use of colour. It makes me happy when I look at it so thank you.

Chrlinatro responds:

No no, thank you! <3

arctic war beast arctic war beast

Wonderfully done!

Great attention to detail with the fur there. Superb lighting and tones. Well done!

They Seem to Forget You They Seem to Forget You

Very good!

Great pencil marks. The eyes and expression are awesome.