Animator vs Animation III Animator vs Animation III

This is my favourite of the three...

And I'm glad this is the final episode, quite while you're on top!

I truly admire not only the genius and cleverness of the concept and gags but the animation as well. It's tremendously sharp and snappy, smooth and easy to understand.

The timing with the Minesweeper's O Face as the red figure was stepping on the squares was impeccable. Great comedic pacing.

Very well done, sir. You have a trilogy that will go down in Internet history. You should very proud.

Derpcraft Derpcraft

Wowzers!

I've never played Minecraft, so I didn't understand some bits but you know what? It didn't matter! The timing, facial expressions and physical comedy were hilarious enough so I wasn't left out at all. A quality that is admirable; a parody enjoyable by all.

Above all else though, I appreciate this on an animation level. It was beautiful and a significant improvement from even Gamer Tonight Indie Dev! Loved how clean it looked; how vibrant the colouring was; and the exaggeration of poses, movement and expressions. That last one is something a lot of animators on here fail to do, resulting in very still, boring character animation but this was far from that. There was a lot of life in your characters.

Top notch job, Mr. Rubber Ninja, sir.

Yotam & Fantasia 03 Yotam & Fantasia 03

You guys are an awesome team.

And how the fuck did I not know about your podcast? D-loading that son' bitch now.

Awesome animations, by the way. Ya just gotta love Yotam's simple, cute animation style. I'm always a fan of improvised dialogue, there's an authenticity and natural feel to it that makes it funnier with the hesitations, talking over each other and stuff. Max is a comedy hero too, which was the icing on the cake for me.

Wicked job, dudes.

LazyMuffin responds:

About the podcast - It gets better. It also gets worse.

Thanks MKOF!

Spend It Wisely Spend It Wisely

I'm blown away.

This is an instant favourite of mine. This is just so unique and fresh that it's exciting! I could easily see this on Nickelodeon.

The writing is brilliant, and it's a style of humour not everyone can pull of. I know I certainly couldn't! The execution needs to be perfect and I have a deep respect for this.

The animation and visuals were very interesting and at times experimental which sets this apart from other animations on here.

Well done!

Pico in Wonderland Pico in Wonderland

Brilliant

You know, I normally can't stand Pico Day animations cos 99% of them are terribly done. But this was great!

I really liked your simple style of animation, it was very bouncy and very cushiony which was easy on the eyes and fun. This combined with that slumberous trance music made for an appropriately mesmerising cartoon.

A funny pay off at the end too. A delightful NG treat!

An Earthy Love Story An Earthy Love Story

Nice to see something like this on here....

Simple and sweet. Great style, nice concept and interesting aspect ration too! Never seen a portrait Flash before.

Could of used better audio perhaps, but that's just me nitpicking.

I look forward to future work from you.

An Animation Revolution An Animation Revolution

A nice short and sweet animation!

I totally agree with the message here. And I'm glad YOU did this joke. Why? Because your passion for animation is evident in the beauty of your movement and style; I think if an average animator did this it wouldn't be as effective.

Needless to say, the animation was tip tip and the gag is solid. Another Patridge classis that I will watch time and time again. Jolly good job, sir!

Jerry 2 Jerry 2

You are right on the money...

Every fucking time.

Did You Hear That? vol 2 Did You Hear That? vol 2

Wicked!

This is a real step up from volume one. The introductions to each segment is a nice divide and spices up the collab. The choice of sounds and timing in between each one was an improvement I think; this volume seems more upbeat and has a faster pace which I like.

All the animators were really good and it's just cool seeing so many sort of "under the radar" artists coming together and producing something visually wonderful. The difference in style and humour is really refreshing and the whole thing is pleasure to watch.

Well done, guys! A well deserved first place!

WGJ4K: Robert Burgless WGJ4K: Robert Burgless

I worship this series...

You are just spot on all the time, Max. Your animations are just so much fun and like nothing else on Newgrounds. Keep up the good work.

Also, this episode is definitely one of the best so far.